Name: Pokemon Iris – Episode 1
Create by: princessyiris
Source – credit: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=427993
Hello, Welcome back to ducumon.me and I’m Pokemoner. Today, We will play Pokemon Iris – Episode 1 by princessyiris! It’s an RPGXP or Fan-made game on PC. So why is it Ep 1? Because there’s more to come. You can have a new character with a starter is Farfetch’d. You can face Pokemon up to Gen 7, This game will be updated to Gen 8 in the future. High Difficulty, Field effects, Quests and more events, and player freedom. If you want to know more about all features so You can read the source link or on my post. Anyway, This game is completed with English. I’m feeling it is a Good Game in Xmas. And now, Let’s go!
A fairly short fangame with several routes, several small dungeons, several sidequests, a battling tournament, and a gym. Why is it Episode 1? Because there’s more to come, of course.
You’re a visitor to the out-of-the-way Ocandia region and have decided to take on the Ocandia League. The challenges are tough, and the region isn’t fully prepared to handle the kind of traffic that budding trainers bring. Furthermore, you’ll meet a shadowy group known only as “the suggesters”. It’s not entirely certain what their motivations are, but maybe if you’re perceptive you’ll be able to figure out whether or not you’re biting off more you can chew by challenging them.
– Pokemon and mechanics up to date with Gen 7 (Sun and Moon). It will eventually be updated to include Gen 8 (Sword and Shield) Pokemon and mechanics as well.
– High difficulty. The game’s not frustratingly difficult, but you’ll want to know your stuff if you plan on challenging it.
– Field effects. Where your battle takes place affects how battles will play out. Ice types will have an advantage in icy areas. Rock types will thrive in caves. Flying takes can take advantage of wide, open areas. Whether you fight against it or use it to your advantage is entirely up to you and your playstyle.
– Quests and events. You won’t be able to find every Pokemon just by running around in the tall grass. You’ll need to go off the beaten path and explore if you want to find everything that’s available to you.
– Player freedom. Easy access to rare candies, common candies, EV training, IV training, move relearners, and even nature changers ensure that you’ll always be able to switch your party members around without any unnecessary busywork.
It’s A Fan-made Game on PC (RPGXP). It’s Completed with English!
Download Pokemon Iris – Episode 1 (Completed Official Link)
— Back-up links below—
Download Pokemon Iris – Episode 1 (Completed – Back-up Link)