Name: Pokemon DPS Ultimate
Remade by: Joshua82, FlameUmran, g0ast
Remade from: Pokemon Ruby
Source – credit: https://www.ducumon.me/forum/your-post/pokemon-dps-ultimate-gba
Discord’s Link: https://discord.gg/Qw3dCHD
PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS GUIDE THOROUGHLY TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENT FEATURES OF THIS GAME
Hello, Welcome back to ducumon.me and I’m Pokemoner. Today, We will play Pokemon DPS Ultimate. It’s the next version of Pokemon DPS Edition. It’s based on Pokemon Ruby by Joshua82, FlameUmran, S.D. g0ast, and Pokemoner .. haha, Maybe, Because I just fixed something on this Rom. Now, Let’s see about this game. You are a student and study in the Primary Pokemon School. Hmm, You can have battles in Pokemon School, Battle Tower, Tournament and more… so you can catch wild in here. Hmm, And more secret locations in this game and you can try to explore. Well, This game is a good game to relax and kill time. It’s completed with English. And now, Let’s go!
You’re a student and you’re going to study in the Primary Poke-School. Explore the school and discover all its secrets. Challenge other students/teachers/janitors and obtain good marks because you’ll need them to do the final exam.
Discord of Pokemon DPS: https://discord.gg/Qw3dCHD
You’re going to school!
You can catch a variety of wild pokemon, and make up your team as per your wish.
Some Pokemon modified
Sidequests and good scripts
– Tired of all the hacks which start with a “You have to save the world (and you’re 10 years old)” or “You’ll explore caves/forests/Blablabla…”??? This is the hack for you! You’re going to school!
– Enjoy sidequests and good scripts.
New Additional Features:
– The school has been completely redesigned to look exactly like the DPS STS School in Dhaka.
– Your starter is no longer a Castform. Instead, you get 3 different starters from 3 different people. (The boy you saved from being bullied beside the school bus will give you a level 50 Alakazam, a person nearly will give you an lv50 Eevee, and one of the teachers at the Diabari Field will give you iv48 Mareep which, as you already know to be evolved to an Ampharos by lv50.)
– You can receive numerous hidden items like different types of PokeBalls, new Reusable TMs, as well as Evolution Stones for your Eevee and other Pokemons, which would be hidden in the new Diabari Field as well as the Grass, Fire, and Water Zones.
– You can access the Battle Tower through a secret location, where you can enter your Pokemons and battle other trainers. (Since all the Pokemons you receive and find in the wild would be from lv40 to lv50, it would be easy for you to make a team of your choice, and train Pokemons up to lv50, so that they are eligible to enter the Battle Tower, where you can enter any lv50 or lv100 Pokemon of your choice.
– The starters you would receive would be holding two Rare Candies and an Amulet Coin, so it would help you to train your Pokemons easily.
– Moves, Items, Abilities, Pokemons, Nature, PC Text as well as some Trainer Classes and Battle Texts have been decapitalized as far as possible.
– All the connections have been fixed.
– Your adventure is not only limited to your school, but you can also do the Battle Tower Challenge, catch Pokemons in the Safari Zone, catch Rayquaza early as well journey in the Hoenn Region if you can find the secret location.
– Check out the school garage for an exciting surprise.
– Intro has been fixed. (Thanks to Pokemoner MrTien Duc)
– And more…
There are many different areas to catch your favorite Pokemons:
– A Grass zone near the Diabari Field where you can catch numerous rare Grass, Poison, and Bus-type Pokemons along with some starters.
– A Fire Zone near the Diabari Field where you can catch numerous rare Ground and Fire-type Pokemons along with some starters.
– A Water Zone near the Diabari Field where you can catch numerous rare Water-type Pokemons along with some starters. (P.S. Catching Feebas in this game is considerably easy compared to the original game.)
– A catching zone inside your school campus where you can catch numerous Normal, Flying and Water-type Pokemons along with some starters.
– There is a secret location that allows you to access and catch Pokemons in the Safari Zone, thus you do not have to worry about losing your precious Pokeballs, as you already get 30 Safari Balls when you enter the Safari Zone.
– In the ‘School Tournament’ held in your school, if you win it you will give access to Mystic Forest, a forest where you can receive your prize Pokemon for winning the Tournament.
– You will also be able to visit the Hoenn Region through the secret location, which you can consider as the post-game. Thus, you will also be able to catch several Pokemons throughout the region.
– Through the secret location, you will also be able to access the Sky Pillar where you can catch the legendary Pokemon Rayquaza. To travel through the Sky Pillar, you will need the Mach Bike, which will be provided to you by a person in the New PokeMart beside the new Pokemon Center in front of your school.
– And more…
What’s new in v1.2 fixed:-
– Fixed the garage height so that it is not too large, and can be easy for the players to navigate to the Battle Tower, to the Safari Zone, to the Sky Pillar to catch Rayquaza and to Hoenn through the different staircases in the garage.
– Fixed the tiles of the School Hall, so that it does not look too plain and unattractive.
– Fixed some other minor stuff and glitches to make the game more enjoyable to play and go on an adventurous journey.
– And more…
– Fixed Controlling Truck when you open the menu!
What’s new in v1.3:-
– The yellowish-golden haired man will give you the Mach Bike to travel through the Sky Pillar to catch Rayquaza.
– A girl inside the Safari Zone entrance building will give you the PokeBlock Case to use and catch in the Safari Zone.
– There is a MasterBall near Rayquaza, which you can use if you do not use the hidden UltraBalls in Diabari Field.
– There is an S.S. Ticket in the player’s box in the PokeCenter, which can be used to travel to Slateport or Lilycove in Hoenn.
It’s a GBA Rom and Completed. It’s English!
Download Pokemon DPS Ultimate Walkthrough
Download Pokemon DPS Ultimate v1.3 (Completed)
–Download CIA for Nintendo 3DS Hacked below–
Download Pokemon DPS Ultimate v1.3 CIA (Completed)