Nimi: Pokemon Delta Green (Zenon Returns)
Remake From: Pokemon Leaf Green
Remake by: 3uminator.
Source – Credit at 3uminator’s Channel: Click Here!
The story is from the Kanto region a few years after the original
Pokemon Leaf Green game. This time you are out on an adventure to get all
your badges and beat the pokemon league. But it turns out the pokemon league is
not what the destiny choose for you this time.
It is a rumor about Team Rocket getting control of a legendary pokemon.
Giovanni tried to use this pokemon to conquer the world, but the pokemon did
not choose Giovanni as its leader for this reason. But rather to defeat a
mystical human being called Xenon, who causes alot of havoc at WILTURF SILENT.
You will encounter Zenon early, from then alot of things is starting to
happen regarding Team Rocket, Legendary pokemon and exploration.
it will not feel like you are playing Pokemon Leaf Green anymore.
You are playing in the kanto region in the future. Alot has happened.
– The difficulty is heavily increased, and advanced to be even harder.
– You will be able to take part of different events, and choose what you
want to do.
– You will be able to do Side Quests which will affect who you encounter on your
– You will have Brendan, May and your Rival [(Terry)] by your side on your journey.
– There are new moves and pokemon added.
– New storyline
– A lot of new routes, towns / places.
– Downvoted routes, maps and events have been removed and redone.
(eg Rocktunnel, third gym puzzle, Fuchsia, etc..)
Your are going to:
– Defeat Zenon.
– Save Prof. Oak.
– decide if you want to help Giovanni in the End game.
– Stop Giovanni / Zenon getting their hands on Mew / Celebi.
– Complete as many Side Quests as possible. (will be rewarded before Zenon battle)
– Explore new areas and dungeons.
(some of these are not relevant yet in Beta V 1.0)
This is Beta 1.1 of Pokemon Delta Green (Zenon Returns).
In this version you are able to get all the 8 badges + a BIG event.
This is also the first released version of this game.
The game is expected to be finished within beta 1.3 / sometime during year 2018.
Beta V1.1.6 – Brendan now gives you a Taillow instead of an Anorith. Also swapped Goldeen for SEEL in Viridian city, given by the acetrainer(Goldeen wasn’t much help vs brock). You can also now use your Running Shoes in caves (link under)
Download Pokemon Delta Green (Zenon Returns) Beta 1.1.6